JOYO JF-07 Classic Flanger Guitar Effect Pedal
JOYO Classic flanger might as well be called the "007" pedal because it's as stealthy and intriguing as agent Bond himself.
Featuring true bypass wiring, knobs to control regen (how much feedback the pedal throws into the mix), delay time (obvious enough, the speed of the swirl), width (also plays significantly with the modulation, basically affecting how far the flanger goes away from unmodulated or clean) and finally speed (also impacts swirliness and overall, controls the wobble). This is an affordable but highly effective pedal, and as such it allows any guitar player, beginner intermediate or expert, to dive in (deep) and begin experimenting with the headspace that is sound.
Used by many famous artists such as Van Halen, Queen, Heart, Lenny Kravitz, The Faces and even Jimi Hendrix. The Flanger has always had its place in Rock music but has never been quite as popular as its cousins Chorus and Phase but that doesn't mean it's any less effective. If anything the Flanger is probably the most versatile of the three effects. You can get Chorus like sounds from the JF-07 and Phase like tones as well. With the four controls you have complete control of your perfect Flanger tone.
- Uses the BBD circuit to achieve great metallic flange sounds, wave like chorus sounds plus rapid tremulous vibratos! 4 adjustable knobs control Speed, Regain, Width and Delay Time.
- True bypass design minimizes tone loss.
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
- Dimensions: 11.8(L)X8.7(H)X3.8(W)cm.
- Powered by 9v mains or battery
- Battery Included.