JOYO AUDIO UK LTD takes your privacy very seriously and for this reason we have developed a Privacy Statement outlining our approach to information collected on this site.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you
(4) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
(5) Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
Cookie Law Info
The Cookie Law, or EU E-Privacy Directive, is a law that has been brought across Europe to help consumers make informed choices about the cookies they accept on the computer.
Remember what is in your shopping basket / wish list and favourites
Remember where retailers are in the online order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics and complies with European cookie directive laws.
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook Twitter Pinterest and Instagram
Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. We will not pass on your contact details to any other person without your permission.
The details we collect will be used: -
(1) For the purpose of marketing and advertising only Joyo Audio UK Ltd.co.uk and its group of companies.
(2) For accounting and record keeping purposes
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service, after sale obligations or accounting purposes.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to 'JOYO AUDIO UK LTD' (fixed fee under the Data Protection act 1998)
Customer Services (Data Subject Access Request)
JOYO AUDIO UK LTD