Register for the JOYO Newsletter.
Gear News, Events, Competitions & More..
We will despatch all orders either the same day if ordered before 1pm, generally this takes 1-2 working days via Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
In the unlikely event that the items are out of stock and not marked correctly online we will advise you of a delivery time at the earliest opportunity.
All items are despatched from JOYO Audio UK in Manchester England, these charges are selected at checkout for delivery.
We do offer Free postage but this can take a few days longer.
Special Delivery is next working day, Royal Mail and Parcel Force..
We can offer a Saturday Guaranteed delivery.
Please note that we have a cut off point of 1pm.
|Parcel Force 24 /|
Parcel Force 24 /
International Postage EU / World
Some items like the guitars we stock are collection only. We have a showroom / office / local music shop in Walkden Town Centre. Whilst we are only open Monday - Friday we are here from 9am until 6pm and have car parking for 2000 cars.. You are welcome to try anything in person and bob in to collect or just have a natter.
All of our items are despatched in plain packaging for maximum discretion. A packing slip and VAT receipted invoice is included with your order. We can also email you over a PDF, invoice for your records.
Orders sent from JOYO Audio UK can be delivered by a number of postal carriers. High value orders which have been sent to a delivery address will require a signature on delivery so please take this into account when selecting a delivery address.
Many of our carriers will make several attempts to deliver a package and should always leave a card to notify you that a delivery attempt has been made along with details of how you can contact them to rearrange delivery. We will provide you with tracking details that can be tracked online.
We use a combination of delivery couriers, in the UK we primarily use Royal Mail or Parcel Force, where we have a daily collection of orders for delivery.
Couriers for larger items posted domestic and international will be confirmed with you on ordering.
All items are subject to availability and should be displayed right on the website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available and we have made a mistake.
Stock is highlighted when out of stock and we are pretty good.
You are able to correct errors on your order at any point of our ordering process, either online, by email or by telephone. Dont worry we will sort it !.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details.
Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered. If you create an account with us on checkout you can log in and check tracking.
In the unlikely event, the despatch of your order is delayed. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed. Our stock levels are maintained in the UK and we work hard to keep them maintained. If an item is not in stock, it will be back in within a few days. We also rely on our couriers to do their thing.
You will only be able to exercise this right if you are able to return to us the goods you ordered unworn, undamaged, including any promotional gifts and with all original packaging as originally supplied.
Everything comes with a 12 months JOYO Audio UK warranty.
JOYO JMT-550 metro tuner with a built-in amplifier and drumbeats will surely change the way you play and listen to music. This tuner is not like a regular metronome and has additional functions for Rhythm Play as well as amplifier monitor and also MP3 input. This simple to use electronic metronome has buttons to control the tempo and also produce tuning notes, at a range of 410 to 460 Hz . Tones can differ in pitch, volume and/or timbre to demarcate downbeats from other beats, as well as compound and complex time signatures. There is even a pull out stand to help keep this apparatus up right when in use.
This metro tuner is incredibly accurate, easy to use, has a remarkably affordable price and is now in stock. We guarantee next day shipping and offer a 12 months warranty on all our products. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale electronic devices and cool gadgets.
-Function: JOYO JMT-550 Metro Tuner with Built-in Amplifier and Drumbeats
- A digital metro-tuner with built-in amplifier and drumbeats.
- Compact size and multi-functional, the tone is more accurate.
- With a INPUT jack that use audio cable to connect guitar or other equipment.
- With a AUXIN jack to connect MP3 and other audio device.
- Automatically save the last settings including under Tuner / Metronome / cadence Play mode: Tempo, cadence and cadence Pattern.
- With a stand in the back, can be pulled out to keep it up right when in use.
Modes: Tuner / Metronome / cadence Play
- A4 Frequency: 410 ~ 450Hz
- Tuning Range: 0A(27.5Hz) - 8C(4186.01Hz)
- Flat: None / b / bb
- Model Sound: 4C - 4B
- Tolerance: + / - 1cent
- Tempo: 40 ~ 208 bpm
- Beat: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Tempo: 40 ~ 208 bpm
- 40 Types of cadence Pattern: Rock 1 / Rock 2 / Rock 3 / Rock 4 / Meta 11 / Meta 12 / Meta 13 / Meta 14 / POP 1 / POP 2 / Ballad 1 / Ballad 2 / Dance 1 / Dance 2 / Dance 3 / Blues / Fusion / Country / Rockabilly / Disco / Rock Billy / Rock Boogie / Rock Cha Cha / Club Pop / Beat Soul / 60's Soul / Funk / 16 Beat Shuffle / Funk Shuffle / Fusion Shuffle / Blue Grass 1 / Blue Grass 2 / Blue Grass 3 / Pop Waltz / Hully Gully / Limbo Rock / Cha Cha / Viennese Waltz / Guad Dance / Slow Rock
- Under Tuner Mode: In Tune - Middle green light / Flat - Left red light / Sharp - Right red light
- Under Metronome Mode: Strong Beats - Right red light / Weak Beat - Middle green light / cadence - Left red light
- Under cadence Play Mode: The left and right lights both on means the rhythm starts; alternative lighting means beating
-Input: INPUT, MIC, AUXIN
-Output: Built-in Speaker, earphone
-Power Source: DC 9V or 1 x 6F22 9V Battery
-Product Weight : 108 G / 3.81 Ounces
-Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 116*73*25 MM / 4.57*2.87*0.98 Inches
-Package Weight : 170 G / 6.00 Ounces
-Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 140*80*28 MM / 5.51*3.15*1.10 Inches
-Retail Packaging: Yes, a Colour Box
|Add pros||Add cons|